Advanced Elements Advancedframe Ultralite Inflatable Kayak
For those seeking high performance in the lightest package possible, the AdvancedFrame Ultralite delivers!
Utilizing the aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern and ultra-light Polyurethane materials in a 3-layer construction, the AdvancedFrame Ultralite is a high performance kayak with superior hull speed and tracking in a mid 17-pound package.
Fully featured with items like d-rings, bungee deck lacing, and a supportive high-back seat, this kayak is well equipped for your next ultra-light adventure. It sets up in a matter of minutes and is light enough to pack into any remote getaway!
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Light-Weight: Simple inflation chamber design combined with light-weight materials for an ultralite kayak.
- Easy To Set Up: Simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seat.
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Performance: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak, with the portability of an inflatable.
- Compact: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Foam Floor
- Durable double coated fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Rip stop fabric
- COLOUR GREEN/GREY
- LENGTH 10’ 5″
- WIDTH 32″
- WEIGHT 17.5 LBS. (7.9 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 225 LBS. (102 KG)
- CHAMBERS 2
- FOLDED SIZE 31″ X 18″ X 6″
- Duffel Bag w/ Shoulder Straps
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- FREE Dual Action Hand Pump with Gauge
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.