Advanced Elements Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak
The AdvancedFrame inflatable kayak is a delight to paddle and very comfortable – even a beginner can cruise along for hours.
The AdvancedFrame is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak. Utilising built-in aluminium ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks.
The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips.
It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
While each of the Advanced Elements kayaks are designed for the best in performance, we’ve found that there are those who seek even higher performance. For paddlers looking to up the ante in the AdvancedFrame line, we offer a patented BackBone accessory or rigid high-pressure floor that utilise Drop-stitch technology.
While each accessory offers their own advantages, both work to further enhance the rigidity and tracking performance of each AdvancedFrame kayak. You can see our Backbones & Floors here.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminium ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Style: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Durable double coated Rip Stop fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Moulded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Colour: Red
- Length: 10’5″
- Width: 32″
- Weight: 16 kg
- Captivity: 1 Person
- Max Weight: 136kg (300 lbs)
- Chambers: 7
- Folded Size: 30″ X 17″ X 10″
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- FREE Double Acton Pump with Gauge
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.