Advanced Elements AirFusion Elite Inflatable Kayak
The AirFusion Elite is designed to rival the performance and speed of skin-on-frame kayaks while simplifying the setup procedure. Its unique award winning design is a fusion of aluminum alloy frame poles and pressurized air tubes which result in a streamlined high-performance frame system.
With a beam of 28” the AirFusion Elite is roomy, stable in rough conditions, and has a rear access hatch for easy access to under deck items. At 13’ long, with a narrow beam, the AirFusion Elite is a quick and nimble kayak that tracks like a rigid hard-shell.
- Performance: Aluminum frame, and high pressure air chambers provide a hull speed comparable to a hard-shell.
- Quick Set Up: Compared to Frame and Skin Kayaks, high pressure air chambers reduce frame parts for faster set-up time.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Style: This narrow beam design paddles like a rigid hard-shell kayak.
- Portability: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
- Bungee deck lacing
- Hybrid Aluminum Frame and High Pressure Air Chamber Design
- Inflatable Coaming for spray skirt attachment
- D-ring gear tie downs
- Roll-top rear storage access hatch
- Rubber molded handles
- Optional fixed skeg
- Model: AE1041-Y
- Length: 13′ (4m)
- Width: 28” (71cm)
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- Max Capacity: 106 kg
- Colour: Yellow/Gray
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 35″ X 21″ X 9″ (89cm x 53cm x 23cm)
- Chambers: 7
- Persons: 1
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- FREE Dual Action Pump with Pressure Gauge
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.
Designed in California, the goal at Advanced Elements is to develop new and unique paddlesports products that enhance your outdoor experience. Their focus is on designing and manufacturing "Inflatable kayaks with cutting edge technology". They are deep rooted in product development with patented technology, striving to develop inflatable kayaks, iSUPs, and paddlesports accessories that excel in performance, quality, and portability. All of the Advanced Elements products have been designed to give paddlers the tools they need at the value that they deserve