Advanced Elements Fishbone EX Inflatable SUP Paddleboard
Built for Speed!
Designed to go the distance, the Fishbone EX SUP features a sleek shape and unique patented displacement hull design which cuts through the water, providing optimal speed and tracking performance, and efficiently using your paddling power while out touring or racing.
It features a comfortable traction pad, multiple d-rings for gear tie-down, and a central deep fin for enhanced tracking. Simply unfold and inflate and you are ready to hit the water at full speed!
- High pressure 6” thick drop-stitch material allows for ultra stiff performance.
- Raised board tip with Patented Displacement Hull Design increases performance.
- Large traction foam area for improved grip and comfort.
- Double layer outer skin for superior durability.
- Durable Single-action Hand Pump with Gauge for high-pressure inflation.
- 5 stainless steel d-rings for gear tie down and leash attachment.
- High quality duffel bag.
- Model: AE1064
- Colour: White / Orange
- Length: 12’6″ / 3.81m
- Width: 30″ / 76cm
- Thickness: 6″ / 15cm
- Weight: 33.5 lbs / 15kg
- Persons: 1 or 2
- Max Capacity: 300 lbs /136 kg
- Folded Dimensions: 56cm x 23cm x 87cm
- High quality duffel bag
- Single-action Pump with Gauge
- 3 Removable Tracking Fins – 2 Standard Fins and 1 Deep Fin for enhanced tracking
- Repair Kit
Optional: Advanced Elements Adaptour SUP Paddle (select above)
Keep your things dry and dirt free with these two handy dry bags.
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- IPX8 Certified
- High Strength Waterproof Fabric
- Ripstop material
- Ultra lightweight
- Keeps items dry and free from dirt and dust
- 2L - 22cm x 11.5cm
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.
Designed in California, the goal at Advanced Elements is to develop new and unique paddlesports products that enhance your outdoor experience. Their focus is on designing and manufacturing "Inflatable kayaks with cutting edge technology". They are deep rooted in product development with patented technology, striving to develop inflatable kayaks, iSUPs, and paddlesports accessories that excel in performance, quality, and portability. All of the Advanced Elements products have been designed to give paddlers the tools they need at the value that they deserve.