Advanced Elements Attack White Water Inflatable Kayak
Take-on the roughest conditions with the Attack Whitewater Kayak!
Specifically designed for all whitewater, the Attack will not fail all you thrill seeker kayakers!
At 9’6” with a width of 35”, a tube diameter of 9.50”, and 12” rocker, this self-bailer is made for whitewater. Constructed of durable 840 Denier PVC Tarpaulin and weighing in at 34 lbs, this kayak consists of three air chambers and features a series of self-bailing ports, adjustable thigh straps, an adjustable seat, hull abrasion rails, and a self-draining covered rear cargo hold for stashing gear.
- Hull Design: Self-bailing ports and 12″ bow/stern rise (rocker) for quick turns.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin hull and independent PVC bladders for double layer thickness.
- Stable: 35″ width provides increased stability.
- Storage: Stern deck covered cargo bay for storing a drybag or other gear.
- Spring Valves
- Adjustable Seat
- Welded Seams
- Self Bailing Ports
- Thigh Straps
- Molded Rubber Handles
- Self Draining Storage Compartment
- MODEL: AE1050-Y
- COLOR: Yellow/Grey
- LENGTH: 9’6”
- WIDTH: 35″
- WEIGHT: 34 LBS. (15 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT: 225 LBS. (102 KG)
- CHAMBERS: 3
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Thigh straps
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- FREE Advanced Elements Double Action Pump with Gauge
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.