Advanced Elements Axis 230 Fiberglass Paddle for Kayaks
The Axis 230 4 Part Fibreglass Paddle is ultra-light and very stiff...perfect for long distance paddling.
A great option if you are looking for a high performance paddle that is also compact and portable to go with your inflatable kayak.
- Ultra lightweight fibreglass construction – only 907g – great for travelling or backpacking and easy on the arms when paddling long distances
- The rigid fibreglass blades and shaft give you good control whilst paddling
- Compact - breaks down into 4 parts with a packable length of 70cm
- Excellent connectivity between parts – no wobbling or rattling while you stroke
- The asymmetrical blade shape increases the efficiency of your stroke, saving you energy for long distance or recreational paddling
- Great for beginners - The dihedral blades guide the water down the blade so your paddle doesn’t twist or flutter in the water.
- 3 feathering options mean it is comfortable for both left-handed and right-handed paddlers
- Blade: Fibreglass (translucent)
- Shaft: Fibreglass
- Weight: 907 grams
- Length: 230 cm
- Packable Length: 70 cm
- Configuration Options: Unfeathered, 60 Degrees LHC, 60 degrees RHC
- Suitable For: Long distance touring
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.
Designed in California, the goal at Advanced Elements is to develop new and unique paddlesports products that enhance your outdoor experience. Their focus is on designing and manufacturing "Inflatable kayaks with cutting edge technology". They are deep rooted in product development with patented technology, striving to develop inflatable kayaks, iSUPs, and paddlesports accessories that excel in performance, quality, and portability. All of the Advanced Elements products have been designed to give paddlers the tools they need at the value that they deserve