Advanced Elements Convertible 2 Person Inflatable Kayak
A BEST SELLER!
The Advance Elements Convertible Kayak is a great all rounder and perfect for couples who also want the option of paddling solo.
The AdvancedFrame Convertible is a fifteen foot kayak that can be paddled solo or tandem. With an open deck design, you can easily enter and exit the boat or utilize the optional single or double decks to convert your AdvancedFrame Convertible from an open deck to a closed deck kayak in a matter of seconds.
The design of this kayak combines our rigid bow and stern rib-frame design with the versatility of tandem or solo seating positions and interchangeable decks.
Choose to Paddle Solo or Tandem...i'ts GREAT for Both!
While each of the Advancced Elements kayaks are designed for the best in performance, we’ve found that there are those who seek even higher performance. For paddlers looking to up the ante in the AdvancedFrame line, we offer our patented BackBone accessory or rigid high-pressure floors that utilize Drop-stitch technology. While each accessory offers their own advantages, both work to further enhance the rigidity and tracking performance of each AdvancedFrame kayak.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 Layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seats.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Versatile: 3 Seat locations allow for paddling solo or tandem.
OPTIONAL DECK with Honey Comb Rip Stop Fabric
Attach the optional Single Deck or Double Deck kit (sold separately) to create a closed deck kayak with the option for using a spray skirt.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- 2 Adjustable padded back supports
- D-ring tie downs
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seams
- Durable double-coated fabric
- Paddle holders
- Skeg tracking fin
- 6 Chambers
- Deck lacing for quick access to gear
- Rip-stop fabric
- Length: 15′ (4.57m)
- Width: 32″ (81cm)
- Weight: 56 lbs (25 kg)
- Maximum Capacity: 550 lbs (249 kg)
- Colour: Red/Gray
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 36″ x 21″ x 11″ (91cm x 53cm x 28cm)
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- 2 Folding Seats
- Repair Kit
- FREE Double Action Pump with Gauge
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.
Designed in California, the goal at Advanced Elements is to develop new and unique paddlesports products that enhance your outdoor experience. Their focus is on designing and manufacturing "Inflatable kayaks with cutting edge technology". They are deep rooted in product development with patented technology, striving to develop inflatable kayaks, iSUPs, and paddlesports accessories that excel in performance, quality, and portability. All of the Advanced Elements products have been designed to give paddlers the tools they need at the value that they deserve.