Advanced Elements Hula 11 Inflatable SUP Paddleboard
Unfold, inflate, and hit the water in a matter of minutes!
The Hula™ 11 Inflatable SUP is made of High-Pressure Drop-Stitch material and a double layer of heavy duty PVC Tarpaulin for ultra stiff performance and superior durability.
The deck of the board features a large foam traction pad and 7 d-rings for gear tie down, optional kayak seat attachment, and leash attachment.
The Hula™ 11 SUP is ideal for paddling, surfing, or kayaking.
Quality Design & Manufacturing
- High-pressure drop-stitch material for ultra stiff performance
- Double layer of heavy duty PVC Tarpaulin for superior durability
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Lightweight for an 11 foot stand up paddle board at only 10kg – easy handling to and from the water
- Packs up into a bag for easy storage and transport – planes, caravans, boats, you can take this baby anywhere!
- Having the board inside your vehicle or boat gives you some protection from theft when you are not out on the water – the board is not vulnerable on your roof racks
- Designed for quick set up – simply unfold, clip on the fin and inflate – there is only 1 main chamber to inflate using the high pressure single action hand pump (included)
- High-Pressure Drop-Stitch material allows for ultra stiff performance.
- Single Action hand pump with Gauge included.
- Raised board tip increases performance.
- Large traction foam area for improved grip and comfort.
- Double layer outer skin for superior durability.
- Light-weight, Compact, and Durable.
- Hi-Quality Duffel Bag.
- Stainless steel D-rings – 7 total.
- MODEL AE1010
- COLOR: WHITE/ORANGE
- LENGTH 11′
- WIDTH 30″
- THICKNESS 6″
- WEIGHT 23 LBS. (10 KG)
- PERSON/S 1
- MAX. WEIGHT 230 LBS. (104 KG)
- FOLDED SIZE 13.25″ X 11.75″ X 35″
- High quality duffel bag
- Single-action Pump with Gauge
- 3 Removable Tracking Fins
- Repair Kit
Optional: Advanced Elements Adaptor SUP Paddle (select above)
Keep your things dry and dirt free with these two handy dry bags.
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- IPX8 Certified
- High Strength Waterproof Fabric
- Ripstop material
- Ultra lightweight
- Keeps items dry and free from dirt and dust
- 2L - 22cm x 11.5cm
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.
Designed in California, the goal at Advanced Elements is to develop new and unique paddlesports products that enhance your outdoor experience. Their focus is on designing and manufacturing "Inflatable kayaks with cutting edge technology". They are deep rooted in product development with patented technology, striving to develop inflatable kayaks, iSUPs, and paddlesports accessories that excel in performance, quality, and portability. All of the Advanced Elements products have been designed to give paddlers the tools they need at the value that they deserve.