Advanced Elements Lagoon2 2-Person Inflatable Kayak
The Sporty Lagoon 2 – a lightweight no-fuss tandem inflatable kayak
The Lagoon 2 kayak is the tandem version of our sporty Lagoon 1. Sharing many of the same features as the Lagoon 1 this multi-use two-seater is great for lakes, mild rivers, bays, and estuaries.
The outside cover of the Lagoon kayaks are made with two different materials; the topside is a high denier Polyester Rip-stop with a PVC laminate, while the bottom (Hull) is made of durable PVC Tarpaulin. In addition, the inner tube is covered with a high density fabric to increase performance and durability. The bow and stern rigid forms are built into the cover, which gives the kayak increased performance on the water.
- Tube Cover: Inner tube cover adds stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid Bow & Stern: Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & Light: Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok valves and high flow Spring valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: High support seats provide comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
BackBone and Drop-stitch Floor Compatible!
While each of the Advanced Elements kayaks are designed for the best in performance, we’ve found that there are those who seek even higher performance. For paddlers looking to up the ante in the Lagoon 2, we offer our patented BackBone accessory or rigid high-pressure floors that utilize Drop-stitch technology. While each accessory offers their own advantages, both work to further enhance the rigidity and tracking performance of the Lagoon 2 kayak.
- Rubber molded handles
- Bungee deck lacing
- Inflatable Coaming for Spray Skirt Attachement
- Paddle holder
- Mesh pocket
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Folding seats
- Tracking fin
- Durable fabric cover
- Electronically welded seams
- Rigid bow and stern
- Inner tube cover
- Rip-stop fabric
- Length: 12′ (3.66m)
- Width: 34″ (86cm)
- Weight: 37 lbs (17kg)
- Max Capacity: 350 lbs (159kg)
- Colour: Orange / Gray
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 35″ x 19 ” x 7 ” (89cm x 48cm x 18cm)
- Chambers: 8
- Person(s) 1 or 2
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seats
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- FREE Dual Action Pump with Gauge
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.