Advanced Elements Lagoon1 Inflatable Kayak
Heaps of fun without the fus - Comfortable and Easy to Paddle
The sporty Lagoon 1 kayak is so unique that you will have complete strangers asking questions about it. Its bow and stern have fixed rigid forms that help cut through the waves and keep you on course.
It has an inner tube cover for increased rigidity and durability. With additional features such as an inflatable seat rest, foam floor, paddle loops, and a tracking fin; this multi-use boat is for anyone who enjoys the water.
From lakes and mild rivers, to bays and estuaries, it is a delight to get on the water quickly without lugging around a heavy cumbersome hard-shell boat.
- Tube Cover: Inner tube covers add stiffness and abrasion protection.
- Rigid Bow & Stern: Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & Light: Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy To Set Up: Twistlok™ valves and high flow Spring™ valves allow for quick setup time.
- Comfortable: High support seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Hull Design: Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- Rubber molded handle
- Bungee deck lacing
- Inflatable Coaming for Spray Skirt Attachement
- Paddle holder
- Mesh pocket
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Folding seat
- Tracking fin
- Durable fabric cover
- Electronically welded seams
- Rigid bow and stern
- Inner tube cover
- Rip-stop fabric
- Length: 8’4″ (2.54m)
- Width: 34″ (86cm)
- Weight: 23lbs (10kg)
- Max Capacity: 250lbs (113kg)
- Colour: Orange/Gray
- Deflated and Packed Dimensions: 29″ x 18″ x 5″ (74cm x 46cm x 13cm)
- Person(s): 1
- Chambers: 6
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- FREE Dual Action Pump with Gauge
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.
Designed in California, the goal at Advanced Elements is to develop new and unique paddlesports products that enhance your outdoor experience. Their focus is on designing and manufacturing "Inflatable kayaks with cutting edge technology". They are deep rooted in product development with patented technology, striving to develop inflatable kayaks, iSUPs, and paddlesports accessories that excel in performance, quality, and portability. All of the Advanced Elements products have been designed to give paddlers the tools they need at the value that they deserve.