Advanced Elements Sport Inflatable Kayak
Lightweight and easy to paddle and handle.
The AdvancedFrame Sport is a light-weight version of our popular AdvancedFrame kayak. Although nearly identical in shape and form to the original AdvancedFrame, it sports a large cockpit opening for easy entry and exit. Incorporating our proven aluminum rib-frame technology in the bow and stern provides increased paddling performance in this sporty design.
With performance similar to a hard-shell kayak and the packability of an inflatable, you are only a few pumps away from your next adventure!
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Easy To Set Up: Simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seat.
- Style: Looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak, with the portability of an inflatable.
- Compact: No roof rack needed! Pack in the trunk of your car or fly it to remote destinations.
BackBone and Drop-stitch Floor Compatible!
While each of the Advanced Elements kayaks are designed for the best in performance, we’ve found that there are those who seek even higher performance. For paddlers looking to up the ante in the AdvancedFrame® line, we offer our patented BackBone accessory or rigid high-pressure floors that utilize Drop-stitch technology. While each accessory offers their own advantages, both work to further enhance the rigidity and tracking performance of each AdvancedFrame kayak.
- Advanced Elements Model: AE1017-O
- Length: 10’5″ (3.18m)
- Width: 32″ (81cm)
- Weight: 26lbs (11.8kg)
- Max Capacity: 250lbs (113kg)
- Packed and Folded Dimensions: 30″ x 17″ x 8″ (76cm x 43cm x 20cm)
- Colour: Orange / Blue
- Persons: 1
- Chambers: 4
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Durable double coated fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable back support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Rip stop fabric
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- FREE Double Action Pump with Gauge
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.