Advanced Elements StraitEdge Angler Pro Inflatable Fishing Kayak
The StraitEdge Angler PRO takes fishing from an inflatable kayak to the next level!
With a wide beam and Drop-stich floor technology, you can feel confident standing up or bringing in big catches. Multi-layer material and multiple air chambers provide maximum durability for aggressive conditions. Its revolutionary Accessory Frame System offers a variety of easy access options.
By adding aftermarket 1” rail-mounts you can customise your kayak with rod holders, a fish finder, or other equipment. Its AirFrame PRO seat with mesh paneling provides real support and comfort on long days.
With additional features such as stainless steel d-rings, bungee deck lacing for abundant gear storage, paddle holders, and our patented aluminium rib-frame technology, for superior tracking and performance, there’s nothing left to say but “Fish-On”!
With Drop-stich floor technology, you can feel confident standing up for sight casting or while bringing in big catches! As shown in our inflatable standup paddle boards, drop-stitch technology allows us to create high pressure forms that are extremely rigid.
A drop-stitch floor not only creates a hull with chine, for added tracking ability, but it adds superior rigidity for stand-up ability and provides more stability in rough conditions or while bringing in big catches.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminium ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking while drop-stitch floor construction provides rigid stability.
- Versatile: The Accessory Frame System gives the ability to mount aftermarket rod holders, fish finder, and other equipment.
- Propulsion Capable: Fin box designed to hold an ElectraFin® Motor.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable AirFrame PRO seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Abrasion Pads in high use areas for maximum durability.
- Accessory Frame System
- Advanced Elements Spring™ valve
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- Front and rear bungee deck Lacing with stainless steel d-rings
- High backed aluminum framed AirFrame PRO seat
- Stainless steel d-rings for drift anchor and stringer attachment
- Paddle holders
- Removable Deep Fin for enhanced tracking
- Colour: Sage/Gray
- Length: 10’6”
- Width: 38.5″
- Weight: 45 LBS. (20.5 KG)
- Person: 1
- Max Weight: 400 LBS. (181 KG)
- Chambers: 5
- Folded Size: 32″ X 18″ X 11″
- Drop-stitch Floor
- 2 Accessory Frames
- AirFrame PRO Seat
- Duffel Bag w/ Shoulder Straps
- Owner’s Manual
- Repair Kit
- FREE Advanced Elements Touring paddle
Optional Extras (select above)
Introducing the ElectraFin!
If you're serious about fishing then you have to check out the brand new, one of a kind, ElectraFin!
Take a look at our 'Ultimate Angler Package'
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.