🚚 SHIPPING INFORMATION: AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED - ORDERS ARE DISPATCHED FROM WITHIN AUSTRALIA Delivery is typically 2-7 days. FREE SHIPPING* on MOST orders over $149 & for all Winnerwell orders over $89. Flat rate of $16.95 for orders under $149. A small shipping fee will apply for larger boats.
Aquaglide Deschutes 110 1 Person Inflatable Kayak Package
A complete package for the Deschutes 110 to get you out on the water!
With its combination of length, stiffness, and light weight, the Deschutes 110 is designed for effortless paddling, portability, and ease of transport. Only 8.2kg!
The hull design features a low rocker profile for increased surface area on the water combined with sleek, narrow tubes for better tracking, glide, and speed. The Deschutes 110 is built for the adventurer looking for a lightweight, efficient open deck touring boat that’s an excellent choice for single or multi-day expeditions.
- Aquaglide Deschutes 110 Kayak
- Aquaglide Aries 240 Paddle
- Aquaglide Dual Action Hand Pump
- 2L Dry Bag
- Waterproof Phone Pouch
- Quick-release fin
- Storage bag
- Repair kit
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
Key Technical Features
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- Feather Frame Inflatable Crossbeam – uses air pressure to add and maintain structural rigidity
- Cockpit Splashguard – keeps water out and paddler dry
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 18-pounds and includes a backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
Key User Features
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Solid EVA Floor – is rigid, requires no inflation, and has a lower center of gravity for added stability
- Integrated EVA Foot Rest/Thwart – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat