Advanced Elements Hula Inflatable Paddleboard SUP
This light weight SUP is the ideal choice for young or petite paddlers
The short length and upturned tip are great for catching bigger waves if you are into surfing. Great as a short board for surfing bigger waves, or for young or petite paddlers.
Unfold, inflate, and hit the water in a matter of minutes! The Hula 11 Inflatable SUP is made of High-Pressure Drop-Stitch material and a double layer of heavy duty PVC Tarpaulin for ultra stiff performance and superior durability.
The deck of the board features a large foam traction pad and 7 d-rings for gear tie down, optional kayak seat attachment, and leash attachment. The Hula 11 SUP is ideal for paddling, surfing, or kayaking.
Quality Design & Manufacturing
- High-pressure drop-stitch material for ultra stiff performance
- Double layer of heavy duty PVC Tarpaulin for superior durability
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- High-Pressure Drop-Stitch material allows for ultra stiff performance.
- Single Action hand pump with Gauge included.
- Raised board tip increases performance.
- Large traction foam area for improved grip and comfort.
- Double layer outer skin for superior durability.
- Light-weight, Compact, and Durable.
- Hi-Quality Duffel Bag.
- Stainless steel D-rings – 7 total.
- Handle in the middle makes it easy to carry when inflated
- Model: AE1060
- Colour: White / Orange
- Length: 8′ / 2.4m
- Width: 30″ / 76cm
- Thickness: 6″ / 15cm
- Weight: 16.5 lbs / 7.5kg
- Persons: 1
- Max Capacity: 155 lbs / 70kg
- Packed & Folded Dimensions: 15” X 6” X 31” / 38cm x 15cm x 79cm
- Single-action Pump with Gauge
- Duffle Bag
- Repair Kit
- 3 Removable Tracking Fins
- Valve Adaptor
Optional: Advanced Elements Hula SUP Paddle
Keep your things dry and dirt free with these two handy dry bags.
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- IPX8 Certified
- High Strength Waterproof Fabric
- Ripstop material
- Ultra lightweight
- Keeps items dry and free from dirt and dust
- 2L - 22cm x 11.5cm
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.
Designed in California, the goal at Advanced Elements is to develop new and unique paddlesports products that enhance your outdoor experience. Their focus is on designing and manufacturing "Inflatable kayaks with cutting edge technology". They are deep rooted in product development with patented technology, striving to develop inflatable kayaks, iSUPs, and paddlesports accessories that excel in performance, quality, and portability. All of the Advanced Elements products have been designed to give paddlers the tools they need at the value that they deserve.