Advanced Elements StraitEdge Inflatable Kayak
A great all rounder Kayak! Go fishing, mild white water, flat water and sea kayaking!
The StraitEdge Kayak is the first sit-on-top self-bailing inflatable kayak to incorporate aluminum rib-frames in the bow and stern to improve tracking in open water conditions.
With a hull design similar to a hard-shell sit-on-top kayak and self bailing ports that can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions, you have a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved trackability on open water. It can be easily packed away into its duffel bag and paddled in the most remote locations.
- Hull Design: Built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Versatile: Set-up as Self-bailing in bigger waves and close ports in calm or cold water.
- Easy To Set Up: PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat.
- Comfortable: High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling.
- Durable: Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance.
- Integrated Pressure Relief Valve In Floor
- Rod holders
- StraitEdge™ System – unique bow and stern design
- Hard edge bow and stern for improved tracking
- Bungee deck lacing
- Self-bailing ports
- Thigh strap compatible D-rings
- Length: 9’8” (2.95m)
- Width: 35″ (89cm)
- Weight: 41 LBS. (18 KG)
- Maximum capacity: 300 LBS. (136 KG)
- Colours: Yellow/Gray
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 30″ X 17″ X 10″ (76cm x 43cm x 25cm)
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Repair Kit
- Lumbar Folding Seat
- Rod Holders
- Accessory Mounting Rail
- Owner’s Manual
- FREE Advanced Elements Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone dry with this waterproof Bluetooth Speaker & Waterproof Phone Bag!
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
Advanced Elements see inflatable kayak and SUP design as a craft and pride themselves in their consistent innovation, refinement, and evolution of their well thought-out designs.