Island Inflatables RIB Inflatable Boat - 3.65m
FREE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER, DRY BAG & WATERPROOF PHONE BAG WITH ALL BOATS!
Island Inflatable boats are a great way to get you out on the water, for some fun in the sun.
Perfect to use as a tender to your larger cruiser or yacht. White in colour with non-marking black trimmings look the part behind any brand of cruiser. The smaller models are also a great entry boat for any young child wanting to experience their first taste of independent boating in complete safety.
Since the release of the first Island Inflatable back in 2007, they have rapidly become one of the top selling brands of high quality, cost effective inflatable boats and accessories throughout Australia. Keep an eye out for the distinctive internal rear carry handles so you know you’re looking at an Island Inflatable.
The Island Inflatables RIB's are the ultimate in tough tenders and high performance sport boats. The deep-vee hulls are constructed from 3mm marine grade aluminium. Welded together using the latest high tech methods (SuperMIG®) which is unique only to the Island Inflatable RIB's.
Anther standard feature you will only see on the Island Inflatables boats is the GLOW IN THE DARK grab ropes. These ropes are a safety feature allowing inflatable boats to be more visible at night to other vessels as well as giving anyone in the water opportunity to grab the ropes without fumbling around.
The Island Inflatable RIB's are available in:
- 8 models
- 4 sizes (2.3m, 2.7m, 3.1m, 3.65m)
- 2 choices of material:
- PVC Polymer (SL Models)
- Hypalon (TRO Models)
To see a comparison chart between the RIB's click here.
- Glow in the dark safety lines
- Two Internal Rear Carrying handles
- Stainless steel Bow handle
- 3 Air chambers: (port, starboard, bow)
- Seams: four overlapped
- 2 Stainless steel Bow towing rings
- Non-marking rubbing strake protection all around
- Fully Enclosed Marine Grade Aluminium Transom
- Inpad and outpad for installation of outboard motor
- Deep Vee keel
- Boat bottom protected by non-marking rubbing strake
- Tube bottoms protected by heavy duty rub guards
- Self bailing one way drain plug in transom
- Naru flat valves
- Safety valve to prevent tube rupture
- 3 Internally sealed bulkheads to equalize tube pressure
- Material: Heavy duty 1100 denier polyester coated with PVC. Weight - 1100 g/m 2 Thickness - 0.9mm
- Length (Overall): 365cm
- Width (Overall): 170cm
- Width (inside): 80cm
- Tube Diameter: 45cm
- Person Capacity: 5
- Cargo Capacity: 670.0kg
- Chambers: 3
- Flat Floor: Yes
- Floor Type: Flat Floor with front storage shelf
- Weight: 76.0kg
- Air Pressure - TUBES: 3.6psi
- Motor Hp (MAX): 30.0hp
- Packing Size: 300 × 130 × 44 cm
- Packing Weight: 80 kg
- Repair kit
- Carrying case
Listen to your favourite music whilst paddling and keep your phone and belongings dry with the waterproof Bags! Yours for FREE with purchase.
Waterproof Phone Bag
- Compatible with devices up to 100mm x 170mm (clear window 75mm X 150mm)
- Safeguard your device against water, snow, dust and dirt
- Full Protection
- Lightweight PVC casing with dual swivel lock and sealable closure clips
- Superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maintains full touch screen functionality
- Neck strap included
- IPX8 Certified
- High Strength Waterproof Fabric
- Ripstop material
- Ultra lightweight
- Keeps items dry and free from dirt and dust
- 5L - 31.5x16.5cm
Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- USB Charging Cable
- Handy clip attachment
- Working range up to 10 metres
- Output - 5w
- IP65 Waterproof
- Playing time - 5 hours
With leading design and traditional construction methods of inflatable boats, Island Inflatables produce an extensive range of high quality inexpensive inflatable boats, complete with a 3 year guarantee.
As an inflatable boat dealer, all Island Inflatables boats are fully compliant CE category and are manufactured using the strongest 1100 Decitex fabric.