Take camping to the next level with the wide range of Winnerwell camping stoves!
The Winnerwell stoves are truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. They are ideal for heating and cooking in a wide array of stove-compatible shelters, Winnerwell wood-burning stoves deliver comfort and efficient performance on cold weather adventures around the globe.
A wide range of Winnerwell stoves are built to heat your shelter, dry your gear, and cook your food. Inspired by our travels in Scandinavia, we applied our expertise in stainless steel fabrication to design and build the premier line of portable wood-burning stoves.
The precision-crafted 304 stainless steel are stoves are highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans, these stoves are a dependable heating and cooking solution.
Choose from a Woodlander and Nomad stove stove, with or without the side viewing window. The stoves have three or four legs depending on the model and are foldable doe easy transport. Made with quality 304 stainless steel, these stoves are an excellent heating and cooking solution in compatible tents and a range of recreational shelters.
WINNERWELL NOMAD STOVES
With its rectangular firebox, one viewing window option, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell Nomad Wood Burning Camping Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
WINNERWELL WOODLANDER STOVES
Compact and portable, the Winnerwell Woodlander Double View Large Wood Burning Camping Stove will efficiently heat small spaces and provides a functional cooktop area for preparing camp meals. Ideal for use in compatible tents, the Woodlander also works well in recreational shelters such as teepees, bell tents, and even tiny homes and vans when properly installed. Made entirely in 304 stainless steel that prevents rust and corrosion, the Woodlander is well suited to use in harsh outdoor environments.
- Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
- Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with Large Size and 3.5" Winnerwell Stove Accessories
- High efficiency for heating, suitable for 3-7 people
- Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)