🚚 SHIPPING INFORMATION: Ships from Australia - Delivery is typically 2-7 days. FREE SHIPPING* on MOST orders over $149 & for all Winnerwell orders over $89. Flat rate of $16.95 for orders under $149. 🌏 Worldwide shipping available for Aqua Marina & Zray branded items.
Aqua Marina Airship Inflatable Multi Person SUP Paddleboard
This is a true race board mixing extreme speed with team spirit. The streamlined narrow race outline allows riders to paddle very straight in the water for great tracking and incredible acceleration.
The curved nose rocker and high sides make the 22-foot-long board rise out of the water and easily get through waves. The Airship Race comes with eight lateral neoprene carry handles for easy transportation and a quicker start in the competition. It’s a perfect speed machine for clubs to create team building, corporate events or parties.
• Streamlined outline for clean and fast waterline and efficient strokes
• 1000 Denier extra rail-band reinforcement
• Lightweight Double Layer Technology: 20%-25% of weight reduction combined with 25%-30% higher stiffness
• Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
• Integrated cargo D-rings with easy-adjustable bungee cord to attach luggage
• Removable slide-in Racing Fin
• 8 heavy-duty neoprene carry handles for easy transportation
• Full deck of crocodile grooving footpad for ultimate comfort
• 2 air valves and pumps for fast inflation and deflation
Double Layer Technology is the premium construction we use on our specialized boards which are much stiffer and more durable. It involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing reinforced PVC to the Double Wall Fabric drop stitch core at the raw material stage, rather than hand gluing it. The high-tech industrial process could reduce 20%-25% in board weight by saving glue while making the boards stiffer.
MODEL - BT-20AS
PRODUCT - AIRSHIP RACE 22’0″
LENGTH - 22‘0″ / 670cm
WIDTH - 34″ / 87cm
THICKNESS - 8″ / 20cm
VOLUME - 1000L
NET WEIGHT - 52lbs / 23.6kg
MAX. PAYLOAD - 1014lbs / 460kg
MAX. AIR PRESSURE - 18psi