🚚 SHIPPING INFORMATION: AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED - ORDERS ARE DISPATCHED FROM WITHIN AUSTRALIA Delivery is typically 2-7 days. FREE SHIPPING* on MOST orders over $149 & for all Winnerwell orders over $89. Flat rate of $16.95 for orders under $149. 🌏 Worldwide shipping is available for Aqua Marina branded items.
Aqua Marina Tomahawk Air-K 375 1 Person Inflatable Kayak NEW 2021
⚠️ STOCK OF THE TOMAHAWK 375 IS LOW
HIGH PRESSURE FULLY DROP-STITCH KAYAK
This kayak is a performance machine for true adventurers!
The brand-new 2021 TOMAHAWK AIR-K is FULLY constructed of Drop Stitch Technology featuring the stunning look and incredible quality. Blending efficiency, speed, comfort and stability, it offers all you need for a perfect cruising with a light load. If you have been use to paddling a hard shell kayak, you will appreciate the rigidity of the Tomahawk.
Ideal for intermediate paddlers, It’s a lean speed-air-watercraft with streamlined floor, molded V-shaped form under bow and stern providing remarkable tracking performance yet enabling paddlers to make quick and stable turns. The hull will keep you perfectly straight making paddling effortless.
The higher sides offers a feeling of security when sat in the kayak with lots of internal space to carry your gear.
The underneath of the kayak is protected by thick armoured skin made up of several layers. This makes the surface smooth and slippery resulting in very low drag. This protective skin helps eliminate scuffs from a shingle beach or water bed.
Water will bead off the skin, keeping your kayak as dry as possible for when you're ready to pack up.
HIGH PRESSURE KAYAK
Constructed in a high pressure drop-stitch PVC hull on the floor and walls. This technology is what makes the Tomahawk so impressive! There are an uncountable number of nylon threads which ensure the kayak maintains optimal shape and stiffness. This results in a high quality kayak that is as stiff as a board!
- Floor and side chambers fully constructed of Drop Stitch Technology
- Stiffer and faster than any traditional inflatable kayaks
- 3 separated air chambers for additional safety in long-distance adventures
- Molded V-shape form under bow and stern for remarkable tracking performance and efficient strokes
- Adjustable footrest design for a comfortable journey
- Premium adjustable kayak seat with high backrest, spongy cushion and multiple storage pockets
- Water splash guard bow on both bow and stern
- High-performance fin system for excellent tracking ability
- Extra long hull water line for paddling speed
- Several handles on both sides and ends for convenient carrying
MODEL - AIR-K 12’4″
PRODUCT - Air-K 375
LENGTH - 12’4″ / 375cm
WIDTH - 28″ / 72cm
WEIGHT - 36.6 lbs / 16.6 kg
MAX. PAYLOAD - 282 lbs / 128 kg
MAX. PASSENGERS - 1
AIR CHAMBERS - 3
AIR PRESSURE - 10 psi
DRAIN VALVES - 2
DROP-STITCH THICKNESS - 2.8″ / 7 cm
INFLATION TIME - Aprox 5 mins
- Tomahawk Air-K 375 Kayak
- Deluxe Backpack
- Adjustable Seat
- Fins X2
- High Pressure Double Action Hand Pump With Gauge
- Manufacturers Warranty
INDEPENDANT REVIEW OF THE TOMAHAWK AIR K 375 KAYAK