🚚 Shipping Information: Delivery is typically 2-7 days on all products except Aqua Marina branded items. For orders of Aqua Marina items please allow aprox 2 weeks for delivery. FREE SHIPPING* on most orders over $149 & for all Winnerwell orders over $89. Flat rate of $16.95 for orders under $149. 🌏 Worldwide shipping available for Aqua Marina & Zray branded items.
Aquaglide McKenzie 105 1 Person Inflatable Kayak
Aquaglide’s McKenzie 105 is a 1-person recreational hybrid kayak that’s equally at home in whitewater or flat-water conditions.
The high rocker bow and stern design allow this kayak to blast over waves, keep the nose from burying, and increase maneuverability. A Duratex™ floor is built with EvoBeam construction for maximum durability and performance.
The McKenzie 105 is a versatile solo kayak that’s perfect for paddling in whitewater, lakes, bays, or other waterways.
- Touring fin
- Storage bag
- Repair kit
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
FULL RANGE OF WINNERWELL PADDLES TO CHOOSE FROM HERE
Key Technical Features
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 24-pounds and includes a backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
Key User Features
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat – offers a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Seat Backstraps – provide added tension to keep the seat firmly in position in rough water
- Flexible Touring Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Self-Bailing Cockpit Drains – four permanently open mesh drains quickly remove water from cockpit
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Pressure Release Valve (PRV) – helps protect EvoBeam floor from damage due to over-inflation
- Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
- Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat