🚚 Shipping Information: Delivery is typically 2-7 days on all products except Aqua Marina branded items. For orders of Aqua Marina items please allow aprox 2 weeks for delivery. FREE SHIPPING* on most orders over $149 & for all Winnerwell orders over $89. Flat rate of $16.95 for orders under $149. 🌏 Worldwide shipping available for Aqua Marina & Zray branded items.
Connelly Sync Ski Bindings
Teamwork makes the dream work. When you attach a solid metal base plate to a ski that is designed to flex, you are limiting those properties before even getting in the water. Our Free Flex Connection has eradicated that restriction by using a Dual Plate design and Exolast support system. The seamless outer shell and removable liner are cinched around your foot using upper and lower laces that pull your foot back into the ergonomically shaped heel pocket. This creates the most efficient connection between you and your ski.
• Wide mounting points transfer energy more efficiently, reducing the amount of torque needed to turn your ski on edge. The Sync boot moves power from your foot through the flared base of the Exolast and into the Dual Plate system.
• Single metal baseplates create a dead spot, limiting the intended flex pattern of the ski. The Sync Dual Plate is designed to allow your ski to move the way it’s supposed to.
• The Free Flex plate system on the Sync binding does not reduce the natural flex of the ski.
• Our Exolast frame is the key connection between the upper boot and the Dual Plate system. It supplies support for your foot, transfers power to the plates, and allows the whole system to flex with your ski.
• The ergonomically designed heel pocket cups more of you heel bone, drastically reducing movement. Less heel movement means more response to your ski.