🚚 Shipping Information: Delivery is typically 2-7 days on all products except Aqua Marina branded items. For orders of Aqua Marina items please allow aprox 2 weeks for delivery. FREE SHIPPING* on most orders over $149 & for all Winnerwell orders over $89. Flat rate of $16.95 for orders under $149. 🌏 Worldwide shipping available for Aqua Marina & Zray branded items.
Ecoxgear EcoCharge + Waterproof Powerbank
- Rugged & IP67 Waterproof – fully submersible in Water
- Built in Battery: Lithium Rechargeable (3200 mAh)
- Bright Cree® LED Flashlight (150 Lumen)
- Shock Resistant
- Twist Cap Water Tight
- USB: 12″ USB to Micro-USB
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Height: 1.3″
- Width: 4.9″
- Depth: 1.2″
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
INPUT & OUTPUTS
- Micro USB battery charging input jack
- USB Type A device charge output jack
- Powered by Rechargeable Built-in Lithium Battery
- Charging time approx. 3 hrs.
- Charging estimates for USB devices
- Tablet – 33% x 1
- Smartphone – 100% x 1
- Digital Camera – 100% x 3
Checkout the user guide here
Is the EcoCharge+ waterproof & can the EcoCharge+ be used in water?
YES. The EcoCharge+ meets the IP67 waterproof standard. The EcoCharge+ can be used in the pool, the hot tub and the ocean without issues. Be careful, the charging cap must be closed properly to keep the EcoCharge+ watertight.
What is IP67?
The IP67 Waterproof Standard means that the product is protected against water immersion. ECOXGEAR+ tests all their products by submerging them in AT LEAST 3 feet of water. This means that our products, including the EcoCharge+ can withstand use in the water. Be careful of other products that claim to be waterproof but are only IPX5 or less. They will leak and sink to the bottom of the pool under the fun conditions above.
Does the EcoCharge+ need any batteries?
No, the EcoCharge+ comes with a built in Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. It usually takes 2.5 hours to fully recharge from a low battery state.
- Charges all USB devices, (5V, 1.0A)
- [Does not float]
- 3-year warranty