🚚 Shipping Information: Delivery is typically 2-7 days. Some Aqua Marina branded items have a longer delivery timeframe - if this applies it will be stated on the product page. FREE SHIPPING* on most orders over $149 & for all Winnerwell orders over $89. Flat rate of $16.95 for orders under $149. 🌏 Worldwide shipping available for Aqua Marina & Zray branded items.
Mono 12V 200W Folding Solar Panel Kit Caravan Boat Camping Generator Charging
- Megavolt Solar panels adopt World leading Solar PV cells---""""Sharp"""", the prodigy with absolutely highest efficiency achievable!
- Sharp PV technology excels in domains of either dometic or camping installation. Solar power is collected and transformed in advanced by """"Maxeon"""" Cells!
- By far, Megavolt solar panels are regarded the prestigious devices enbodying the phenomenal PV power plants!
|Max Power Voltage||18.30V (Each Panel)|
|Max Power Current||5.46A (Each Panel)|
|Open-Circuit Voltage||22.50V (Each Panel)|
|Short-Circuit Current||5.85A (Each Panel)|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000VDC|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Power Tolerance||± 2%|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/m2, AM1.5, 25°C|
1 Year Warranty
- 1 x 200w Solar Panel Folding Kit
- 1 x Cables with Anderson plug
- 1 x Cables with alligator clips
- 1 x Carry Bag
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.