🚚 SHIPPING INFORMATION: AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED - ORDERS ARE DISPATCHED FROM WITHIN AUSTRALIA Delivery is typically 2-7 days. FREE SHIPPING* on MOST orders over $149 & for all Winnerwell orders over $89. Flat rate of $16.95 for orders under $149. A small shipping fee will apply for larger boats.
Winnerwell Fastfold Smoker Large
It is designed to sit on top of Winnerwell Woodlander or Nomad series Large stoves, or on a gas burner, it can also be used as a free-standing smoker.
● It can be folded completed flat for compact storage and easy carrying.
● It is equipped with a thermometer to keep you informed about the chamber temperature.
● The smoking chamber provides plenty of space for smoking your food.
● Through the glass window, you can keep an eye on the food inside.
● The net racks can be removed for smoking whole birds or large cuts of meat.
● Stainless steel material allows for easy clean-up and maintenance after use.
Storage Dimension: 650(L) x 315(W) x 100(H) mm
Assembly Dimension: 365(L) x 340(W) x 730(H) mm
Net Weight: 9.5kg
● Function as a Hot Smoker
As a Hot Smoker, the heat can be supplied by Winnerwell stove or by external heat source like gas.
When use it on a Winnerwell L-sized stove, remove the top lid of the stove, the charcoal inside the stove firebox will supply heat to the smoking wood tray inside the smoker.
● Function as a Warm Smoker
No external heat sources are needed. Light the smoking wood on the smoking wood tray and start the smoking process at a low temperature level.
● Function as an Oven
Use it on a Winnerwell L-sized stove as an Oven. When the wood inside the stove firebox is burned into charcoal, remove the top lid of the stove and install the smoker, remove the smoking wood tray inside the smoker, place food such as pizzas, beef, pork, chicken, ribs, etc directly on the net rack for baking as a charcoal Oven.