🚚 SHIPPING INFORMATION: AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED - ORDERS ARE DISPATCHED FROM WITHIN AUSTRALIA Delivery is typically 2-7 days. FREE SHIPPING* on MOST orders over $149 & for all Winnerwell orders over $89. Flat rate of $16.95 for orders under $149. A small shipping fee will apply for larger boats. Please contact us for deliveries outside of Australia - rates will not show at the checkout.
Winnerwell Nomad View 1G M-sized Cook Camping Stove
SELECT YOUR FREE ACCESSORY ON THE MENU
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel, The Winnerwell Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
With its rectangular firebox, two viewing windows, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell Nomad View Large Wood Burning Camping Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves.
Made with quality 304 stainless steel, the Nomad View is an excellent heating and cooking solution in compatible tents and a range of recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
- Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Side glass window creates cozy atmosphere
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
- Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with Medium Size and 2.5" Winnerwell Stove Accessories
- High efficiency for heating, suitable for 2-4 people
- Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
Stove Body Dimension 380(L) x 200(W) x 210(H) mm
Assembly Dimension 428(L) x 527(W) x 2304(H) mm
Pipe Diameter 63mm / 2.5in
Pipe Length 365mm / 14.4in
Net Weight 9.8kg / 21.6lbs
Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8 thick material for the cooktop and 1/16 thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves.
Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode¡ªa huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina colour.
- 1 stove body
- 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (2.5 diameter, 14.4 length)
- 1 airflow controller
- 1 spark arrestor
- 1 ash scraper
- 1 grate
For added cooking utility, we recommend the M-sized Water Tank and the 2.5'' Pipe Oven. The water tank is excellent for melting snow and ice for drinking water, and when the stove is burning efficiently the tank will boil water in minutes thanks to its location at the back of the cooktop and the base of the flue pipe where heat is concentrated.
The 2.5 Pipe Oven is generously sized with two shelves and is ideal for biscuits, cookies, baked potatoes, and more. Using a large skillet or dutch oven on the cooktop in conjunction with the Pipe Oven provides a very functional camp kitchen set up.